Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Poetry Wednesday: Music is More

Hey guys! It's Poetry Wednesday! Today's poem is on YWS and the author is SnazzyPencil. Enjoy!

Music isn't just my passion.
It's not just my pride and joy.
I don't just play around with it,
like a child's favorite toy.
~
Music isn't just my life,
most definitely not.
It certainly isn't just my hobby,
I don't just like it a lot.
~
Music isn't just what I hope and dream,
or just something that I would listen.
Music doesn't just make my heart race,
it doesn't just make tears glisten.
~
It's all of that combined-
it shakes me to my core.
It's a lot of others things also,
to me, music is more.
~
It's more than just playing,
or practicing at night.
It's more than any joy,
or bright burning light.
~
It's more than the sun,
moon and stars combined.
It's more than I can ever,
comprehend in my mind.
~
So music isn't just something I love,
it's not just something I live for.
To me, music is better than that.
To me, music is more.

Wow! That is pretty amazing! I really do live that poem because it speaks so much truth.

Thanks for reading this poem guys! Tomorrow is Discussions Thursday, so wait for more tomorrow! Have a nice day everyone!

-Adam

No comments:

Post a Comment