Sunday, June 7, 2015

Splat Schedule

Hey there! Here is the Splat Schedule!

Monday: On Mondays here at Splat, I will receive questions from you guys asking about me, this blog, or anything else! Keep in mind that not all questions will be answered. Some questions may be answered the next week. Keep all of the questions family friendly, please!

Tuesday: On Tuesday, every week, there will be a new poll. There will be different topics every week, so look out!

Wednesday: Wednesday is Poetry Wednesday! I will ask a couple of my friends on Young Writers Society (YWS if you will,) to submit poems for me to share on this blog.

Thursday: On Thursday, I will review some of my favorite bands, songs, books, anything!

Friday: Friday is the day of random! I will post whatever I want, or sometimes I might not post anything.

Saturday & Sunday: Break days! On Saturday & Sunday, there will be no posts. Sorry, but then you can look forward to Monday again!

Thanks for reading!

-Adam

No comments:

Post a Comment